Thursday, January 5, 2012

A LOOOONG 2 Months, welcome running out?

Five months ago I asked my cousin if I could stay with her for about 2-3 months while I waited for my Job corps application to go through, she of course was more than happy to have me, she is always ready to take some one in if they need it she has always been a motherly figure for many people, It's been 5 months now and my application is still being reviewed, it was only sent to the proper office a few weeks ago, and even though I've been fighting for Cash assistance for 3 months now, we are just now starting to see some progress with that! Everything is taking longer than I was told it would take, and I'm not happy with it at all, in the 5 months Danica and I have been here the only way we have been able to help is with cleaning and food, the problem now is Thearon is home, and every time I go to do something that I would normally do, like the dishes, he's already done it, so now how do I help?  I feel like now I'm not able to do anything right, in this house, from not helping out enough, to not having the right religion(they have been secretly trying to convert me back to the Mormon church, but its not gonna happen) sometimes, like today, I feel that our welcome has run up, and that we need to get out of this place ASAP, it makes me sad that I've felt this way a lot in the past 3 years, moving from one place to the next having trouble getting a job, and having to rely on other people to get me things for my kids, like diapers, and sometimes even food, and every time I feel it, the thing that no one will actually tell me, but I can feel it, I can feel that feeling I can tell they want me out, doing my own thing, and whats worst is that I try, and I can't find a job and get out of this stupid rut I've been in, it doesn't help that I have to limit my job searches to places within walking distance, because the state of Utah makes it almost impossible for people out of high school to get their license, and its even worse if your a single parent!!!    when I get that feeling I usually start trying to find a new place to "migrate" to, but this time its different, because I have Danica, and I cant just pick up and leave, I have to wait for some sort of news from job corps. I'm scared that they are going to say no, I'm absolutely terrified about what I'll do if they say no, I don't know where I'll go or what I'll do I'll be stuck, and even worse my kid will be stuck with me, its not fair to her to be stuck with me she deserves some one who is moving on, and doing something, I'm scared, my time is running up, and I don't know what to do, I just need some help, and I don't know what kind of help, or where/who to ask it from...I fear I'm almost out of bridges.

No comments:

Post a Comment