Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hurry Up & Wait

I've been rather anxious the last few days, Kansas finally got my Job corps application they have it filed and it is in the review process and I should know something by the first week of January, I'm so excited about it! I hate waiting though, I know that it is a vital part of life, some one is always waiting for something, but that doesn't make it any easier, I've never been really good at waiting, especially when what I'm waiting for is something that could be good, I'm ready to be done waiting, I'm ready to be doing something with my life. I feel that I've waited long enough for something like this to happen, and I want to get on a plane for Kansas so that I can start my training! I am glad that I get to spend one more Yule/ Christmas with my friends and family before I go, but I am tired of waiting for it, I'm ready to do something with my life! Something, I hope, Amazing! I can feel in my soul that big things are about to happen for me, and I believe that I am ready for them to happen!  

No comments:

Post a Comment